Green Carpet Cleaning in Boca Raton and Palm Beach
Chem-Dry, The GREENER Carpet Cleaner
In Florida our oceans and waterways make for fun outdoor recreation. Everyone should try to do their part in keeping them pristine for all to enjoy now and in the future.
Lloyd’s Chem-Dry is proud to offer our Palm Beach and Boca Raton customers a green solution to deep cleaning that is not only effective but safe for our environment. Our green certified carpet cleaning is unique in that it does not utilize soaps, detergents containing phosphates or other harsh chemicals that pollute our air or water.
Chem-Dry’s flagship solution The Natural has been G.R.A.S. certified (generally recognized as safe) by the FDA. In addition, conservation practices include low water usage, and products that do not emit damaging levels of V.O.C.s (volatile organic compounds) into the air.
Green Cleaning for Carpets and Upholstery
The Chem-Dry Certification program employs strict standards by which to measure the impact of products on people, pets, and the environment. Currently our growing list of green products that meet this strict criteria include:
- The Natural
- Stain Extinguisher
- World Famous Spot Remover
- Upholstery Rinse
- Upholster Wet/Foam Cleaner
- Carpet Deodorizer
- Pet Odor Removal
Chem-Dry is continuously researching for next generation Green cleaning products building upon their success.
Health, Toxicity & Safety
Our Chem-Dry Green products do not include or contribute to any of the following:
- Oral Toxicity : hazardous substances ingested by mouth
- Dermal Toxicity : poisonous substances that enter via the skin
- Inhalation Toxicity : distribution of harmful pollutants into the air that can be inhaled
- No Carcinogens : substances that contribute to cancer formation
Protection of Aquatic Life
- Chem-Dry Green products meet our high standards for biodegradability keeping our oceans and waterways safe.
Safety for Materials Contacted
- The pH of the solution of the products must be no less than 3 and no greater than 10.
Clean Air Requirements
- The solution must not contain damaging levels of V.O.C.s (volatile organic compounds) that can be emitted into the air.
So why does Chem-Dry care so much about being Green?
Quite simply we only have this one planet which we all share. We all want clean, healthy homes and businesses. These two things should not be mutually exclusive. Practices we have put into place conserve and protect our life sustaining resources. Water conservation methods and increase methods of biodegrading help to keep our drinking water safe and plentiful. No toxicity in our Green products make them safe for children, pets and a healthy clean home reduces risks of allergic reactions.